Monday, November 28, 2011

SALE in my Etsy Shop

I am currently having a Cyber Monday Sale in my Etsy shop.  Through midnight tonight (November 28th) you can receive 15% off of your entire purchase by entering the code CYBERMONDAY15 at checkout. In my shop you can find prints of my work, bookmarks, jewelry (including men's tie tacks and cuff links), greeting cards (Christmas, holiday, easter, Valentine's Day, birthday and thank you cards) and a selection of vintage items, including some beautiful mid-century aprons.

Below are just a few of the items you'll find in my shop, which you can find at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/vpauld

reproductions of vintage Christmas cards
glass tile pendant and snake chain necklace
typographic print of a George Burns quote

Reading Bear bookmark
12 pack of notecards featuring my Celestial Creature designs
glass tile pendant
glass tile pendant

werewolf cuff links
vintage costume jewelry

vintage mid-century apron








No comments:

Post a Comment