Thursday, March 17, 2011

My First Etsy Treasury

Etsy has a feature that allows people to gather together their favorite items from different Etsy vendor shops into what is called a treasury. You can choose sixteen items to feature in your treasury. Most people, when they create a treasury, design it around a theme. Sometimes the theme is a particular color scheme, sometimes it's a holiday theme, sometimes its centered around a particular animal or type of object.  The theme can be anything. I've been on Etsy for over a year now and until this week had yet to try creating a treasury of my own. A few days ago I took the plunge. I love rabbits and with Easter just around the corner I decided that my first treasury would be centered around various rabbit items that I have marked as favorites. I called my treasury Bunny Love.  Check it out if you get a chance. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Love all of those different bunnies! I think the concept of a treasury is good. Kind of like a shopping cart at a store but with a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't all those rabbits great?! I love the treasuries. Not only are they fun to assemble, but they are a nice way to feature the work of other artists who have online shops.

    ReplyDelete