Friday, December 03, 2010

What I've Been Up To

I haven't had time to do a regular blog posting in a while because I'm getting ready to be part of a local gift fair. This will be my first time as a vendor at a fair, so I'm not quite sure what to expect. I'm making lots of stuff though so I hope it's well attended. Here are a few quick pictures I took of a few of the things I've been working on.

Here, I'm getting ready to make some bottle-cap magnets.
These images are being glued to glass tiles and will be turned into pendants and magnets.
 My cluttered work table.
A basket full of prints of some of my illustration work, all ready to go.
Dog-tag necklaces.
These images are attached to scrabble tiles and will be turned into pendants. They just need to have the pendant bails glued to them.

I will also be selling bookmarks, polymer clay jewelry, stickers, greeting cards and a few stuffed animals that I made.

One of the greeting card designs I will be selling.

One of the laminated bookmarks I will have for sale. This one is part of a dog series that I did, each with a different dog related quote. This one is a quote by Edith Wharton.


  1. Wow! You have alot of neat items! You will make lots of sales! Happy selling!

  2. What an array of great ideas! Good luck with your sales! :o)

  3. Wonderful Vince! Your greeting card design with those dogs is so lovely and I would love to get some of your bottle-cap magnets! Wish you good luck with your sales and a great time at the fair!!!!!

  4. Thanks for all of the encouraging comments everyone!

  5. wow, I think you will do well with all the small lower priced items; that's usually the type of thing that does well at craft fairs in my experience anyway. Have fun and good luck!

  6. looks like you're going to have a lot of great stuff...good luck!

  7. What a wonderful post! I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Hugs! P.S> please stop by for a visit and don't forget to enter my giveaway too

  8. I hope you had successful sales of your deightful items. I am inspired to see your creative ways with your creations. Thanks for sharing! It is so interesting to see the photos of your works in progress.