Sunday, December 26, 2010

After the Holiday Sale

It's hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone.  In childhood, Christmas always seems such a long way off, as an adult, Christmases seem to come and go at the speed of light. You take down the tree and put away the ornaments and it feels like only a month or two has gone by before you find yourself taking them out again to decorate a new tree.  But the purpose of this posting wasn't to get nostalgic, it was to make an announcement: my Etsy shop is having its very first after Christmas SALE!

Today, through Tuesday, December 28th, enter AFTERXMAS15 and you'll receive a 15% discount off of my already low prices.  I've added a lot of new items over the past two weeks and I'm continuing to add more, so if you haven't yet visited my shop, this would be a great time to take a peek.  Treat yourself to a signed print, a glass tile necklace, a refrigerator magnet or one of the other many whimsical items that I have created. Below are just a few of the items currently for sale in my shop (note: the watermark that appears on the images of some of the prints, does not appear on the actual, printed artwork that I am selling).
Fairy and Rabbit Scrabble Tile Necklace
Cat and Rabbit Friendship Necklace

Orange Butterfly Glass Tile Necklace


Dog Stickers

Lepus the Great Hare Signed Print
The Night Hunt Signed Print


Burning Man Signed Print


Pavo the Peacock Signed Print

Polymer Clay Ant Fridge Magnet


No comments:

Post a Comment